Re: Unit testing

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: Unit testing
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:03:12 +0200

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 08:20  pm, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

On 11 Jun 2002 11:11:58 -0500
Ken Causey <ken@ineffable.com> wrote:
[...]
I was able to get SenFoundation built.  But while trying to make
SenTestingKit I run into trouble

Get Openstep2GNU from ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/contrib/ and run
it inside the SenTestingKit directory.

Please let us know of any change needed to make OCUnit work with GNUSTEP: we haven't used the kit with GNUSTEP so we were expecting some problems. We also haven't checked that the latest release was still building on GNUSTEP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Marco Scheurer
Sen:te, Lausanne, Switzerland    http://www.sente.ch