GNUstep example: GMines. (Minesweeper game.)

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep example: GMines. (Minesweeper game.)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:41:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce my GNUstep GMines minesweeper game, to be found
at the URL

   http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html

Left-click to uncover, right-click to mark. The look is based on the
KDE minesweeper game.

This game illustrates the use of timers.

I would be thrilled if this program could be accepted into the suite
of example programs and checked into the CVS tree.

Have fun and watch out for those mines! The game still needs a couple
of smileys, BTW.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |