GNUstep example: GMastermind.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep example: GMastermind.
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:23:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce my GNUstep GMastermind game, to be found at the
URL

   http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html.

This fun game illustrates how to use drag-and-drop. Colors can be
picked up from a palette or from the game board itself.

I would be thrilled if this program could be accepted into the suite
of example programs and checked into the CVS tree.

BTW I noticed that drag-and-drop does not seem to work with deferred
windows. Is this a bug or a feature?

Have fun solving those mastermind challenges!

Regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |