Work being done on Gorm

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Work being done on Gorm
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am making the following changes to Gorm.app:

1) Adding editing capability into the "classes" outline view.
2) Replacing the current "Custom Class Inspector" since the above functionality
supercedes it and...
3) Adding a new Custom Class Inspector which acts more like the one in IB under
OPENSTEP and MOSX.

These are the changes I mentioned a while back, I just got so bogged down at
work I couldn't get back to it. :)

Attached is a screenshot of the new look.   All comments welcome.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento