COMMITTED: Changes to Gorm

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: COMMITTED: Changes to Gorm
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I have committed some of the changes I am making to Gorm.   The classes view
will now show the list of action/outlets of a given class when clicked.  I am
working on the editing portion of these changes and should be done by tomorrow
or tuesday (hopefully tomorrow).

ChangeLog entry:

2002-07-08  Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com>

        * GormOutlineView.[hm] : Added.   This is a NSOutlineView
        subclass handles outlets and actions for the class view.
        As of this revision, you can view the actions and outlets of
        a class, but you can't edit them.
        * GormDocument.m: Modified to use new class.
        * GormInspectorsManager.m: Removed some code which was causing
        the application to dump core on exit.

GJC :)

=====
Gregory John Casamento