GMastermind bug fix.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GMastermind bug fix.
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:54:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

there was a bug in GMastermind where empty squares would generate a
zombie color for dragging. This is now fixed. I also added a key
equivalent ("n") for the menu item "New Game." Maybe the code could
use some re-structuring, but I'll leave it as is for now. The new
GMastermind archives are on my website. I'd say download it only if
correctness of the software that you use is important to you. The
previous version works fine, too.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |