Re: Pie menu

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Pie menu
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:02:23 -0400

On Fri. Aug. 23, 2002 at 16:46:56 +0700 GMT, a lone cry was heard from
sangai <id@project-ile.net> in the wasteland called the Internet:

> What do you guys think about having pie-menu support in GNUstep?

LOL, you just finished reading Slashdot didn't you. I myself are not in
favour of them. I prefer a clean NeXTstep look.

Charles

--
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."