"multiple inheritence" / behavior

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: "multiple inheritence" / behavior
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:30:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'dl like to have a common set of methods used by different objects but without
letting them inherit from the same class
and without adding a category to one of the common inherited class.
I've seen behavior methods which seems to be what I need but there are warnings
in behavior.h.
So, is there another method to make this ? If not, is behaviour will be
supported for a long time ? Is there any
problem if I add methods by this way in classes which don't have exactly the
same ivars (or ivars order) if I don't use
these ivars directly ?

Thank you .

Manuel