gnustep-make and localisable resources

From: rburns
Subject: gnustep-make and localisable resources
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:08:05 -0700

Is there any planned support in gnustep-make for storing .lproj's anywhere but the root directory? I like to put them in a ./Resources dir along with images and sounds, and I suppose others might like to put them elsewhere. When compiling now, you get an error saying that it can't find what ever .lproj's that you have defined in the gnumakefile. The directories still get copied into the app wrapper, but the error persists. Also make strings isn't usable unless the lproj's are in the root dir. Or is this support already there, and I'm just doing something wrong? Thanks
Rob