State of W- and E- Objects?

From: Steve Núñez
Subject: State of W- and E- Objects?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:35:34 +0800

Hi All,

I know there was an announcement a few days ago about a 4.x compatible version of EOFoundations being made available. Does anyone have any pointers to the current state of WebObjects (4.x) and EO that work with GNUStep? Perhaps a web site that explains their current state, documentations, etc.? I've seen the gnustepweb.org site, but it seems quite out of date (hopefully that means it's mature and stable software...)

Are these ready to be used in a quasi-production environment?

Regards,
        - Steve