Re: Gnustep guile crash

From: Damien Genet
Subject: Re: Gnustep guile crash
Date: 02 Jun 2003 00:29:52 +0200

Hi,

Le mer 28/05/2003 à 15:21, Damien Genet a écrit :
> There's seems to be a bug in gnustep-guile, I can't declare a new method
> containing a structure as a parameter. Or am I doing something wrong ?

Can any gnustep-guile expert look at this problem, or may help us to
debug it ? (our project ends Friday, but nevertheless we can survive
without this ;)

We also have an other problem with gnustep-guile, if we call an ObjC
method containing an AUTORELEASE from a guile script, the script crash
with a seg fault.
(So we are doing a '#define AUTORELEASE(_e) (_e)' everywhere, wich is
not really a solution...)

Thanks,

--
Dam