Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:09:08 +0300

On 2003-06-15 15:15:48 +0300 Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:
GWorkspace already has a contextual menu that pops-up when you ctrl-right-click on an icon. In this menu there is a list with all the apps that can open the file. If you want, I can add at the end of this menu an item "Open With..." that shows a little window where you can enter the name of a not listed app.

I have no idea that feature existed! In any event, I think it would be a good idea to add them "Open With..." item both to this ctrl-right click menu and to the normal File menu.

Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net>