Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:20:10 -0000

Pascal Bourguignon <pjb@informatimago.com> wrote:
[...]
> But, in total  generality, a luser with an IQ  of 80 cannot understand
> this notion,  he can't even count  up to three  and can't discriminate
> left from right.

I do not have an IQ of 80 and I violently disagree with your assertions.
Context menus are not a good way to do things, and huge menus with half
the entries disabled aren't either.  Why not find another way to do this
if it's not appropriate to put them on a menu? Some actions panel maybe?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."