[Fwd: Re: of applications for gnustep...]

From: Travis Tilley
Subject: [Fwd: Re: of applications for gnustep...]
Date: 16 Jun 2003 13:33:36 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: of applications for gnustep... Date: 16 Jun 2003 01:59:05 -0400
I installed most of gnome2 just to get the gdm from gnome2, even tho at
the time i was using kde3 for everything else. now i'm using xfce4 and
still have most of kde3 just for konqueror which i have grown fond of.
If there actually was a gnustep "killer app" i doubt installing it's
requirements would matter much to whoever desires this "killer app" just
like i installed most of gnome for gdm because gem is seriously that
cool to me.

-Lv/Aphelion-

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 12:45, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

> I seriously doubt that.
> "People" are not going to install _another_ environment, side by side
> with Gnome and/or KDE, just to run _one_ "killer" application,
> especially if said "killer" application is yet _another_ web browser.
>
> [...]

--- End Message ---