Re: of applications for gnustep...

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: of applications for gnustep...
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:06:12 +0700

Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

I am afraid, but this discussion becomes IMHO a waste of time. I should have known better, sorry for jumping into it. I will not reply to any messages in this thread anymore, if you want to discuss some topics in private, feel free and let me know.

Well, not that a waste of time. It is like a comedy when I have to read 2 Obj-C advocacies are fighting on Obj-C VS. C++ and one tried to force another to hate and love something else. Trust me comedy is good. Thus it's dual state nature is that it simply waste bandwidth and spam filter
isn't so useful. -- I'm kidding!