Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:17:53 +0200

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 03:00 PM, Pascal Bourguignon wrote:
Please, don't repeat the mistakes all the others do. KDE and GNOME
broke their  UIs to imitate Windoze. Apple broke the NeXT UI to a
certain extent to imitate  the good old Macintosh. Let's not break
GNUstep's UI to imitate whatever.

Indeed, I'm yet to find a NeXT  user who likes Aqua.  I'm not sure Mac
users like it very much either.

I like it, although I do maybe not love it as much as I love(d) the NEXTSTEP GUI :-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip