Re: Some more GWorkspace suggestions

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: Some more GWorkspace suggestions
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:25:55 +0200

On 2003-06-30 12:15:53 +0200 Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

Did you ever try to leave a file or a folder there? If you did, you would have noticed, that it is in fact a desktop and not a mere background.

Yes, but attention! The objects you put on the "desktop", *are not* moved from their original location; it acts as a big shelf; there is not a "DesktopFolder" in GW.

Yes, I am aware of that. And that's perfectly fine with me. Actually, I don't want to have a 'desktopfolder' like this. To me those things lying aroung on my desktop are mere shortcuts.

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net