Re: RFD: ImageViewer evolution

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: RFD: ImageViewer evolution
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT)

Philippe et al,

There is a GPLed, Cocoa OS X application which you may or may not be aware
of called EOS Image Manager, which is available at
http://eosim.sourceforge.net/ . It has several of the features you
mentioned, and I just wanted to let you and the rest of the GNUstep
community know about it. I've never personally used it, but in light if
your message, I will download it tonight and maybe give a little write-up
(with screenshots if someone requests them...) and put that somewhere on
the Internet.

If you want a copy of the EOSIM source, just go to the sourceforge project
page and select CVS, and do a CVS checkout (source tarballs are not
available, don't you just *love* .dmg's?)

There are some screenshots on that page as well...maybe we could port this
app, or maybe we could borrow useful code

Alex Perez
Resident anti-code-duplication Nazi :)