Re: ANNOUNCE GSDock-0.0.1

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GSDock-0.0.1
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- MJ Ray <markj+0111@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?q?Bj=F6rn=20Giesler?= <giesler@ira.uka.de> wrote:
> > There wouldn't, because GNUstep knows nothing about multiple workspaces,=20
> > right? Wouldn't it be better to put something like that into the pager=20
> > instead of into single applications?
>
> GNUstep probably ought to support the relevant extended window manager
> hints, if it doesn't already.  The best place to do that would be the
> libraries rather than single applications.

I agree with this.  I'm wondering if there needs to be some GNUstep specfic
methods on NSWindow or Functions which would call the backend to do this.

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---