Re: [Q] How a method in a category added ?

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] How a method in a category added ?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:08:53 +0900 (KST)

If I included the category code with the same executable(like static link or
object file) it works, yes. But if
I make the category code as dll or framework and link with the executable, it
does not work. I'm using MinGW.
The framework itself does not work without patching.(Refer to one of my
previous mail, framework.mak) I will
try if it works if I load them dynamically with bundle.