Re: Mixing X and GNUstep

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Re: Mixing X and GNUstep
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:57:55 +0200

On 2003-07-13 15:05:27 +0200 David Ayers <d.ayers@inode.at> wrote:

/me checks bundle infoDictionary code....

Strange... I restructured the whole application (moved the VideoView:NSView to libVideoView, moved the Xine/X11 specific stuff to a loadable bundle XineX11.engine). VideoPlayer.app itself is now made using GORM. And see, the segfault is gone! :) I must have done something wrong, but I still have no idea what it could have been, as I basically re-made the skeletons from scratch and then copy-pasted most the code.

cu & thanks,
  Raffi

--
 The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is
                no difference, but in practice, there is.

Raffael Herzog - herzog@raffael.ch - http://www.raffael.ch - ICQ #67961355