Re: RFC: Gorm and Project Center Integration

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: RFC: Gorm and Project Center Integration
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:48:22 +0000

Hi, Gregory!

First, thanks for your work on Gorm.

Under MOSX and OPENSTEP a certain amount of integration is present
between Interface Builder and Project Builder.  Currently, under
GNUstep, there is almost no integration between Project Center and
Gorm.
[snip]
Please let me know your comments.

What kind  of integration are you thinking of?

Unter OPENSTEP and OS X I basically see file change notifications going back and forth between the two.

This, I think could be handled by distributed notifications in a loosely coupled and generic way without PC depending on GormLib (no offence!).

Greetings,
   Dirk