Re: Advanced Rendering Toolkit (site)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Advanced Rendering Toolkit (site)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 17:26:41 +0100

On 2003-08-02 10:58:15 +0000 thisguyisi <thisguyisi@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hello all,

Happened to run across this site and thought some of you may find it
interesting...

Here's the link http://www.artoolkit.org/

Now, I'm gonna feel real silly if you all tell me that Back-Art uses this
toolkit, but I am curious after seeing the name...

No, back-art uses libart ... artoolkit is a 3D rendering toolkit. But it looks
very cool :-) and it is programmed in Objective-C ...
Nobody wants to program a good 3D editor ? :-)

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> PGP :
http://www.roard.com/download/key.gpg.asc