Re: using an asian font... puzzling...

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: using an asian font... puzzling...
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 20:57:15 +0100

>   Most CJK fonts also contain latin letters.
>   If you set them as your default font, you can still use your native
> language,
>   though the font maybe not so good.

Is there a "standard" equivalent pair of serif/sans-serif fonts for CJK
the way Times-Roman and Helvetica are for latin letters ? I am using
CODE2000 at the moment, but it is not that great at 12pt and is serifed which
is not so good as the default font for the menus.

-bat. [cant fault CODE2000 otherwise thought - great piece of work]