Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:02:06 +0200

Hi,

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 06:48 PM, Pablo Di Noto wrote:
I am back from my vacations now, so I will look at this in the next few days. If somebody could send me a stacktrace this would help a lot!

Well, I am experiencing the same: gnustep-{make|base}-1.7.2 and gnustep-{gui|back}-0.8.8 on Mandrake 9.1 (gcc 3.2.2, ffcall-1.8d). Gorm compiles and works. ProjectCenter 0.3.5 compiles and run:

<snip>

and when any option under "Projects" is selected....

2003-08-07 07:44:47.228 ProjectCenter[1242] GSFFCallInvocation.m:864 Assertion failed in GSInvocationCallback. No signature for selector projectNew: /usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ProjectCenter: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: GSFFCallInvocation.m:864 Assertion failed in GSInvocationCallback. No signature for selector projectNew:
[root@localhost GNUstep]#

with different selectors, depending on the option selected of course.
Philippe, I am willing to help, so just tell me how to get a stack trace. New on this, sorry :)

Did you try with the latest CVS version of ProjectCenter? I added the fix suggested by Richard last week. You then also have to install the latest CVS version of GNUstep I was told. Let me know if this does not help you.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip