Anonymous CVS access for module dev-apps

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Anonymous CVS access for module dev-apps
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:36:10 -0300

Hello,

I order to test the latest CVS versions, I checked out the 'core' module from CVS. I also wanted to test the CVS version on ProjectCenter, and tried 'dev-apps' module.

I get this error:

[root@localhost gnustep-cvs]# cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep co dev-apps
cvs server: cannot find module `dev-apps' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
[root@localhost gnustep-cvs]#

while I can get 'dev-libs' and 'core', I can't get 'dev-apps'.

I tried using gnustep/dev-apps as module, and it works.
Is this the intended way? Are the other modules aliased somehow?

Thanks!
///Pablo