Changing the title of My Window on Gorm-0.3.0

From: Gebhart, Mark A
Subject: Changing the title of My Window on Gorm-0.3.0
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:24:09 -0500

Hi,

        I have just upgraded Gorm from 0.2.6 to 0.3.0 and on both version I experienced this problem.  When I open a new application the Window is named My Window.  I try to use the inspector to change the name of the window.  When I hit enter the new title stays there, but the title of the window has not changed.  However, if I click on a different pull down option ( size, etc) and then go back to attributes the title in the inspector is once again set to My Window.  I have found a workaround using setTitle for NSWindow in code but was wondering if there was a way to do this directly in Gorm.

Thanks for your help,
Mark