Re: Display backend replacement

From: cehardin
Subject: Re: Display backend replacement
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:51:35 -1000

Yes, I am doing that. First, I am making an obj-c wrapper around DirectFB first, which is 95% complete. The next step is to make the directfb backend based of of the Win32 backend. Later on will come a libart version.

Question...Is back-art X11 specific, or does it just need a memory area to write to?

Chad