2 Questions

From: Ziemowit Laski
Subject: 2 Questions
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:28:47 -0700

Hi Alex,

Can you point me at the URL for your patch fixing the dispatch to 'Class' case (so that instance methods of root classes are consulted as well)? Or perhaps you're still working
on it, in which case I'll patiently wait...

Also, can you teach me how to subscribe to discuss-gnustep so that I don't miss these
discussions in the future? :-)

Many thanks,

--Zem

Ziemowit Laski                 1 Infinite Loop, MS 301-2K
Mac OS X Compiler Group        Cupertino, CA USA  95014-2083
Apple Computer, Inc.           +1.408.974.6229  Fax .5477