Document license in GNUstep source ?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Document license in GNUstep source ?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:40:49 -0400

Hi,

I would like to make a Chinese translation of LanguageSetup.gsdoc in GNUstep source. What's the license of document in GNUstep source ? GNU Free Documentation License ? And I don't think GNUstep would like to have all the translated document in the source.
 So I would like to put the translated document in my tutorial,
 which is moved to savannah (http://www.nongnu.org/gstutorial) already.
Does the license of document in GNUstep let me translate, change markup from gsdoc to docbook,
 and put it to another place which uses GNU free documentation license ?

 Thanx

 Yen-Ju

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com