Re: LaTeX service

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: LaTeX service
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:36:52 +0000

Hi!

I just quickly programmed a small service which you may find
interesting... It renders LaTeX code and returns a picture from it.
It needs dvipng and convert (as it seems there is a problem to get
TIFFRepresentation from a png loaded with NSImage) and a small patch
to NSTextView to let NSTextView accept image in dnd (see gnustep-dev
list)

I had this idea before, but I'm glad someone actually did it!

Good work!

Dirk