[committed] Merge objc-improvements-branch to mainline

From: Ziemowit Laski
Subject: [committed] Merge objc-improvements-branch to mainline
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:40:39 -0700

Done, and done!

2003-09-24  Ziemowit Laski  <zlaski@apple.com>

        MERGE OF objc-improvements-branch into MAINLINE.
        See 'gcc/ChangeLog' and 'gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog' for
        the gory details.

As I said before, I did not see any regressions (let alone build failures), but I'll keep my eyes on the mainline for signs of weirdness just in case.

From this point forward, I kindly ask that all further ObjC work be done
on the mainline; the objc-improvements-branch shall now be home to ongoing
Objective-C++ work.

Thank you all for your patience,

--Zem
Ziemowit Laski                 1 Infinite Loop, MS 301-2K
Mac OS X Compiler Group        Cupertino, CA USA  95014-2083
Apple Computer, Inc.           +1.408.974.6229  Fax .5477