NeXT boot problem

From: Spiridon Mihai
Subject: NeXT boot problem
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:41:02 +0300

Hello,

thank you for your replay, i try ls -al and is show me /etc -> /private/etc
but "uname -a" replay "illegal instruction" and so does "fsck", "cat", "man".
So i can't execute any command on the computer. The only command i can
execute is "pico". i think i need a boot diskette.
The version of the NeXT mach kernel is: 4.2 RELEASE_I386.
i have openstep 4.2 on it.

Thank you.

Cristian Spiridon
versus@easynet.ro

http://webmail.easynet.ro - E-mail gratuit
Webmail, calendar pop3+smtp, 10MB Inbox + 20MB Folders