Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:56:59 +0100

Le 1 nov. 03, à 13:09, Björn Giesler a écrit :

Rendezvous?

Anyone working on a source-code compatible implementation of that? I'll need it (or something similar) for Addresses sometime. It'd be great if somebody was working on it; if not, I'll tackle it in a while.

There is Howl which implements Rendezvous on Linux/FreeBSD/Windows, but I never tried it. Here is the website : http://www.swampwolf.com/products/ It shouldn't very difficult to wrap it with Objective-C (like in Apple Foundation framework).

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr