RE: Are we too serious these days? Let's go electing an officialm ascot.

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: RE: Are we too serious these days? Let's go electing an officialm ascot.
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:01:03 +0100

On 2003-11-03 19:53:26 +0100 "Vaisburd, Haim" <HVaisbur@Advent.COM> wrote:

 From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf

So let's get a sketch of a *real* tassi and not such a daffy toon - since GNUstep isn't a toy for kids - at least not yet.

I suggest orca - black and white, elegant, mighty, fast, dangerous.
Not a toy for kids ;) And even a mammal.

Tima.

Excellent idea !! I liked the tazmanian devil (nice puppy),
but an orca is just right :)

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>
PGP : http://www.roard.com/download/key.gpg.asc