Re: [OT] GentooLinux GNUstep Developer

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: [OT] GentooLinux GNUstep Developer
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 03:24:57 +0700

thisguyisi wrote:

Is it ego, or what? Why, as a lurker, do I constantly read about developers doing 4 to 6 different versions of almost the same thing? Are GNUstep developers allergic to collaboration? Why is it that nobody seems to agree on anything, or at least seems unwilling to discuss issues and come to a consensus?

It's just like cooking Thai omelet. Sometimes my room mate wants me to use more lemon juice. Sometime my sister wants me to put more fish source and sometime I want more onion for myself. Well, it's just a fucking omelet right? Different people always have different tastes. Still.. the best part is that you can take anyone's recipes to improve yours and share the best part of yours back while you can keep practicing your cooking skill, isn't it?

PS. I actually don't have any room mate nor a sister. And I definitely hate onion.