Re: Obj-C Namespacing

From: Calvin Mitchell
Subject: Re: Obj-C Namespacing
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:16:19 -0800 (PST)

(Hoping i'm not igniting the flames) Objective-C is
not a dead language (like Sumerian or Akkadian)...why
don't we ADD NAME SPACES TO OBJECTIVE-C????

It's so powerful an idea and would solve SO MANY
issues with GNUstep programming...does Objective-C++
(feeling the fire on my ass already) have namespace
support?

(just a thought...a dangerous, nagging,
history-changing thought).

Message: 5