RE: Renaissance And The Web

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Renaissance And The Web
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:44:46 -0600

i don't mean to be a purist snob here (although i tend to be, anyways), but
are people *really* thinking that it would be a *good* thing to run gnustep
apps...in a BROWSER?  sure, it might be "neat" and "clever", but c'mon...i
think we could improve alot of things before we go even seriously
considering doing this.

i can think of alot of ways the gnustep community could spend time &
development effort more effectively.  the GORM/Renaissance stuff is
understandable, but i think this is pushing the issue a bit far.

- ian