Playing with gnustep

From: Robert Warning
Subject: Playing with gnustep
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:27:56 -0500

Hi. I'm just started playing with gnustep and its apps and I think its great! I have a couple of problems though.

1) Whenever I try to run the spell checker I get "Failed to connect to spell checker English" 2) I can't for the life of me figure out how to get gnustep apps to launch out of the window maker dock

Attached is a little progrem called stubgen for automating the task of creating simple stub files. It requires python.

Bob
<stubgen.bz2>