Re: Playing with gnustep

From: Robert Warning
Subject: Re: Playing with gnustep
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:04:52 -0500

On 2003-12-21 16:44:57 -0500 Jason Clouse <jhclouse@charter.net> wrote:
I can't help you with 1 but for 2, just right-click on the dock-icon, select "Settings...", and type "openapp APPNAME" in the "Application path and arguments" text field. For example, "openapp GNUMail" or "openapp Terminal". If your environment is set up correctly, that should do it.
I guess something is wrong with my enviorment because I already tried that and it didn't work.

Bob