Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster lis

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster list.)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:09:12 +0100

on 1/7/04 3:13 PM, comrade@obverse.com.au at comrade@obverse.com.au wrote:

> I can confirm that the fix looks very clean on IE. Nice.
>
> The base design by Scott Stevenson is very pleasant and
> clear (apart from the cross-platform issues that Largo
> seems to have fixed). I especially like using the screenshots
> as eye-candy.

although I miss some of the colors and the dark design of the old site (it
reminded me the typical next desktop) I too find the new site clearer and
the use of screenshots.
So if other designs are proposed or the current is altered or we revert to
the old one, I'd definitely try to leave the screehsots.
They look clean and show a new comer precisely our distinctive style.

-Ric