Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster
Date: 09 Jan 2004 02:43:15 GMT

Richard Stonehouse <richard@rstonehouse.co.uk> wrote:
> My apologies. I interpreted the mail I was replying to as a request for
> comments on two alternative versions of a proposed website design - so I
> had a quick look and commented. Obviously that interpretation was wrong
> and I was out of order.

Accepted. Sorry if I'm a little sensitive about this just now. I was
working on the site design changes already when I stumbled across this
thread on discuss, and there was some really childish behaviour on the
IRC channel when I went on it to talk about this day before yesterday.

Please send bug reports to webmasters@gnustep.org or the normal
bug tracker (category "Web Pages") and we'll fix them as soon as we
can. I'll announce something about the forthcoming site changes to this
list tomorrow.

Maybe it was too soon, but at least it got some people thinking.

--
MJR/slef