Re: Problems with gnustep-gui in Cygwin

From: Larry Cow
Subject: Re: Problems with gnustep-gui in Cygwin
Date: 30 Jan 2004 01:09:45 -0800

Marc Ordinas i Llopis <lists@tragnarion.com> wrote in message
news:<mailman.1559.1075387478.928.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>...

> Anyone else ever tried this? Any luck?

I tried a week or two ago, and I didn't even manage to compile
either CVS version or latest release. I blocked on the class
NSProcessInfo (from -base), which is apparently not found by
the runtime. It makes the compilation (linking, actually)
of -gui impossible. GNUstep.sh is complaining about that, too,
from times to times:

objc runtime: cannot find class NSProcessInfo

Any idea, someone?

--
Larry Cow