Re: GNUstep back: won't compile with art support

From: Sascha Erni, .rb
Subject: Re: GNUstep back: won't compile with art support
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:55:36 +0200

Hi Fred,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Until you get the art backend running again you may want to enable AA for the standard xlib backend. To do this just run
defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSFontAntiAlias yes

Thanks for the tip, works fine--albeit some fonts are rendered too large (looks like 14 points to me). Here's the font sizes I set:

NSGlobalDomain NSControlContentFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSLabelFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSMenuFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSMessageFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSPaletteFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSTitleBarFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSToolTipsFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSUserFixedPitchFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSUserFontSize 10
NSGlobalDomain NSFontSize 10
Terminal BoldTerminalFontSize 10
Terminal TerminalFontSize 10

Which ones did I miss? Fonts are too large in all info boxes as well as GWorkspace shelves. Menus and dialog boxes are fine.

93,
-Sascha.rb
--
Sascha "nggalai" Erni, .rb