tool program using image classes

From: Martin Kuball
Subject: tool program using image classes
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:35:18 +0200

Hi!

I'm about to write a small comandline program to manipulate images. I
thought it might be a good idea to use the GNUstep image classes
(NSImageRep) to load the images from a file. Very easy indeed. But
the program won't link because libgnustep-gui is missing. So what is
the right way to solve this? Just add libgnustep-gui manually (did it
and it worked) or switch to application?

Regards,
Martin