Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:54:09 -0700

Marc,

We use GNUstep apps on windows. There's still a lot of room for improvement, specially on multithreading and in the backend, but it's mostly usable. Make sure to apply M.A. Garcias' patches for the backend.

Does anyone know if these patches are yet integrated into GNUstep proper? If so, is there any reason for them not to be? Are they of low quality? Mark, can you tell me what the patches fix in the win32 backend, specifically?

Thanks,
Alex Perez