Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Suggestions for deploying an application ?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:23:48 -0700

Pete French wrote:

Try Xorg. They've merged all the Cygwin/X patches as well as all the pre-license-change XFree86 patches to create a new X.org release which will become the de facto XFree86 replacement. Some distros have already switched to it, and almost all distros have plans of doing so.

O.K., had a look round that site, but I cant find the download for
the Windows version anywhere... care to give me a more specific
pointer ?

-bat. [sorry for stupidity, been a long day with Cygwin!]
I don't believe there is one, as such, but AFAIK it's going to be used by Cygwin Real Soon Now.