Re: State of gnustep under panther?

From: Andrew Pinski
Subject: Re: State of gnustep under panther?
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:43:18 -0400

On Jun 2, 2004, at 13:40, Yves de Champlain wrote:
I used GCC 3.3.2 and pyobjc 1.1 for libffi
gcc-3.4.0 supports neither libobjc or libffi for Darwin

GCC 3.4.0 does support libffi for PPC Darwin, but it only compiles
when java is compiled.

Now x86 Darwin is a different question since nobody has written
support for it yet in libffi it does not work.  I will note that
PPC Darwin libffi support was not (I will repeat, was not) written
by an Apple employee.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski