Re: GWorkspace as windowmanager?

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GWorkspace as windowmanager?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Granted that this will likely work, however, I believe that the ability to make
a window "omnipresent", which is what I think the real issue is here, needs to
be added to the backend officially.  What's described below, no offense, seems
kludgy to me.

Given that a number of apps are starting to NEED this functionality now, it
makes sense that it should be added.

Later, GJC

=====