Re: GNUStep namespace pollution in Debian?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUStep namespace pollution in Debian?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:53:29 +0100

Le 14 juin 04, à 20:43, Evan Prodromou a écrit :

Let's just say:

      - gnustep-* for packages that are part of GNUstep, or which have
        "GNUstep" in the name anyways.
      - *.app for application packages
      - *.framework for frameworks

Does that work for everyone? Eric, can we write it up as a
package-naming policy and ship it with gnustep-base or -make or
something?

Personally, I think it's ok. For backbone apps (eg, Preferences, Terminal, TextEdit) you could prefix them by using "backbone-" (Alexm, Deek, your opinion ?)

--
Nicolas Roard